Skip to Main Content

National Finance Center

U.S. Department of Agriculture

Additional Links
Contact Us

Assistance with the W-2

HR and Payroll Assistance

Help Desk Information

  • Toll Free Number: 1-855-NFC4GOV (1-855-632-4468)
  • Hours of Operation: 6:30 AM to 5:00 PM Central Time, Monday through Friday (except for Federal holidays)

W-2 Agency Access: Reporting Center

When SPOs receive requests from current employees for W-2 and W-2C reprints, they are encouraged to inform current employees to utilize EPP.

If the current or former employee does not have EPP access, the SPO can access the Reporting Center to reprint a copy of the employee’s W-2 and corrected W-2C. The W-2 Wage and Tax Statement report is available under the Financial Reports menu.

Agencies are encouraged to utilize the full suite of available reports on the Reporting Center. Agency representatives without current Reporting Center (or without access to the W-2 Wage and Tax Statement report) access should request access via their Agency Security Officer.

Note: For data security reasons, NFC will no longer provide reprints of W-2s directly to employees.

ONLY authorized Servicing Personnel Office (SPO) representatives listed in TMGT Table 063, Contact Type 01, 02, 06, and 11 are authorized to contact the NFC Contact Center about W-2s.

If current or former employees do not have EPP access, they should contact their current or former Servicing Personnel Office (SPO) to request W-2 and W-2C reprints.

W-2 Employee Access: Employee Personal Page (EPP)

The W-2 is available under Personal Info on the EPP left-hand menu. Employees who have not previously signed up for EPP may do so by accessing the link on NFC's home page and following the prompts as applicable.

Callers who are hearing or speech impaired:
Federal Relay Services
Online: Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS)
VRS: 1-877-709-5798
TTY: 1-800-877-8339

Additional Resources

Last Updated / Reviewed: November 07, 2023