Skip to Main Content

National Finance Center

U.S. Department of Agriculture

Additional Links
Contact Us

Request For Access

To request access to CLER, contact the NFC Security Officer for either your Agency or FEHB carrier. The Agency or FEHB carrier Security Officer should e-mail or fax an access request to the NFC Information Systems Security Office.

Questions About CLER

The CLER Procedure Manuals for Agencies, for Carriers, and for OPM is available online under the Publications menu option or, for transmission or reconciliation inquiries, or to request initial access, contact NFC’s CLER Operations and Reconciliation Unit.

CLER Assistance

Operations and Reconciliation Unit

Mailing Address:

CLER Operations and Reconciliation Unit
National Finance Center, USDA
P.O. Box 60000
New Orleans, LA 70160-0001

NFC Information Systems Security Office

For password reset and access requests:

Last Updated / Reviewed: January 24, 2024