HR/Payroll Customer Communities
- NFC Customer Board
The Customer Board provides strategic direction, customer insight, and assists in setting the future direction for the Payroll/Personnel Systems and Services (PPSS).
The Committee for the Agriculture Payroll/Personnel System (CAPPS) is a committee established by NFC to represent managers and users of the USDA/NFC Payroll/Personnel System.
- User and Working Groups
User and Working Groups are established for the purpose of identifying customer needs, developing priorities for system updates and improvements, and discussing requirements/changes on specific project(s)
- Debt Management Work Group
The Debt Management Work Group has been established to keep NFC’s customers abreast of important information and changes within the Debt Management Services Branch.
- NFC Project Review Team
NFC's Project Review Teams (PRT) are a cross Agency group with goals to develop categorization criteria for submitting Software Change Requests to NFC.
- Agency Security Officers
Security is of the highest concern for NFC and our customers. We realize that we must remain vigilant regarding this priority in all initiatives that we undertake.
FESI Test Windows
At the beginning of each calendar year, the National Finance Center (NFC) will publish a schedule of FESI Test Windows for the upcoming year.
Recent HR/Payroll Notifications
- October 21, 2021 - 6:00 a.m.
Employee Personal Page (EPP) is Temporarily Unavailable - Resolved
- October 20, 2021 - 6:10 a.m.
It’s T&A Time!
- October 20, 2021 - 6:05 a.m.
Veterans Day Holiday Schedule
- October 20, 2021 - 6:01 a.m.
Administrative Billings and Collections System
- October 16, 2021 - 1:50 p.m.
Employee Personal Page (EPP) is Temporarily Unavailable
HR/Payroll Annual Communications
The National Finance Center issues numerous communications throughout the course of the calendar year. Listed below is an account of what customers can expect to see issued via public and private communications during the month of October:
- Agency Security Officer (ASO) User Group Meeting Notes
- CAPPS Meeting Notes
- EmpowHR User Group Meeting Notes
- EPIC User Group Meeting Notes
- NFC Customer Board Meeting Notes
- PP20 ABCO Release Notes (when applicable)
- PP20 EmpowHR Release Notes (when applicable)
- PP20 Insurance Processing Release Notes (when applicable)
- PP20 PPS Release Notes (when applicable)
- PP20 T&A Release Notes (when applicable)
- Reports User Group (RUG) Meeting Notes
- System and Organizational Controls for Service Organizations: Internal Control over Financial Reporting (SOC 1) Report
- T&A User Group (TAUG) Meeting Notes
- Time and Attendance (Biweekly each pay period)
- Veteran’s Day Holiday
Customers may also view the schedule for communications expected throughout the next calendar year.View Schedule
Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) Process
In accordance with the Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) Requirements Mandated by United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), all file transmissions currently conducted via File Transfer Protocol (FTP), and any new file transmissions, must utilize the SFTP method.View SFTP Page