Data Center Migration
In support of the President’s Management Agenda, NFC will relocate its computer systems to a virtual data center hosted at the National Information Technology Center (NITC) Federal Data Center in Kansas City, Missouri. As a result, customer connectivity to NFC systems and applications will need to be updated. NFC will work with customers to ensure connectivity to the new site can be configured and tested prior to the scheduled cutover of February 15, 2020. Please review the Frequently Asked Questions and visit this site for information updates.View FAQs
HR/Payroll Customer Communities
NFC Customer Board
The Customer Board provides strategic direction, customer insight, and assists in setting the future direction for the Payroll/Personnel Systems and Services (PPSS).
The Committee for the Agriculture Payroll/Personnel System (CAPPS) is a committee established by NFC to represent managers and users of the USDA/NFC Payroll/Personnel System.
NFC Project Review Team
NFC's Project Review Teams (PRT) are a cross Agency group with goals to develop categorization criteria for submitting Software Change Requests to NFC.
Agency Security Officers
Security is of the highest concern for NFC and our customers. We realize that we must remain vigilant regarding this priority in all initiatives that we undertake.
Recent HR/Payroll Notifications
- October 10, 2019 - 4:30 p.m.
Retroactive Pay Increase Pay Period 19 – Posted to Employee Personal Page (EPP)
- October 9, 2019 - 3:08 p.m.
Time and Attendance
- October 4, 2019 - 3:57 p.m.
Update: Processing of the September 2019, Monthly SF-224 Report
- October 3, 2019 - 3:27 p.m.
NFC's Columbus Day Holiday Schedule
- September 26, 2019 - 8:30 a.m.
Announcing Upcoming EPIC Training
HR/Payroll Annual Communications
The National Finance Center issues numerous communications throughout the course of the calendar year. Listed below is an account of what customers can expect to see issued via public and private communications during the month of October:
- Agency Security Officer (ASO) User Group Meeting
- CAPPS Meeting
- EmpowHR User Group Meeting
- EPIC User Group Meeting
- NFC Customer Board Meeting
- PP20 ABCO Release Notes (when applicable)
- PP20 EmpowHR Release Notes (when applicable)
- PP20 Insurance Processing Release Notes (when applicable)
- PP20 PPS Release Notes (when applicable)
- PP20 T&A Release Notes (when applicable)
- Reports User Group (RUG) Meeting
- T&A User Group (TAUG) Meeting
- Time and Attendance (Biweekly each pay period)
- Veteran’s Day Holiday
Customers may also view the schedule for communications expected throughout the next calendar year.View Schedule
FESI Test Windows
At the beginning of each calendar year, the National Finance Center (NFC) will publish a schedule of FESI Test Windows for the upcoming year.