Assistance with Manual Payments
Researching SPPS Web will allow SPOs to directly access information about specific transactions. The use of DOTSE/Manlog has been discontinued.
Payroll/Personnel and EmpowHR authorized SPO representatives must submit a request for NFC for processing manual payments and adjustments by adding the request to SPPS Web Adjustments and then clicking the icon RELEASE TO NFC. Only an ID with access to approve can release to NFC.
NFC will process the request as follows:
- Replace the hard copy AD-343 and DOTSE Manlog
- Assign the request to a technician - processing time of 7 business days on average depending on complexity
- Research, calculate and process
- After completion, payment will be processed and disbursed on the next manual pay schedule which is processed Monday - Friday at 11:00 AM CST, excluding holidays
The Agency will have immediate access to gross to net computations. SPPS Web does not generate an Earnings & Leave Statement. An NFC-29 updates gross to net computation to PQ32 after the next process of PAYE; this will update the totals on the Earnings & Leave Statement and the W-2.
The Agency must submit a hardcopy package to NFC that includes the AD-343 and the following information:
- AD-343's requiring backup
- BEC Cases (Leave Buy Back)
- All AD-343s for Administrative Billings and Collections (ABCO) continue to go to ABCO as a hard copy (ABCO fax 504-426-9757)
- Travel debts
- Military Deposits
- Child Support
HR and Payroll Assistance
Help Desk Information
- Toll Free Number: 1-855-NFC4GOV (1-855-632-4468)
- Hours of Operation: 6:30 AM to 5:00 PM Central Time, Monday through Friday (except for Federal holidays)
ONLY Payroll/Personnel and EmpowHR authorized Servicing Personnel Office (SPO) representatives listed in TMGT Table 063, Contact Type 01, 06, and 11, are authorized to contact the NFC Contact Center about Manual Payments.
Callers who are hearing or speech impaired:
Federal Relay Services