Skip to Main Content

United States Department of Agriculture

National Finance Center

Additional Links
Contact Us

Assistance with Agency Address Changes

HR and Payroll Assistance

Help Desk Information

  • Toll Free Number: 1-855-NFC4GOV (1-855-632-4468)
  • Hours of Operation: 6:30 AM to 5:00 PM Central Time, Monday through Friday (except for Federal holidays)

Assistance with Agency Address Changes

If you are an authorized SPO representative and are trying to make changes to addresses for output, please refer to Form AD-1083. Authorized SPOs may also submit requests to update Agency address information in TMGT to For additional information, refer to the bulletin INQUIRY 14-07, Procedural Change in Requesting TMGT Updates.

ONLY authorized Servicing Personnel Office (SPO) representatives listed in TMGT Table 063, Contact Type 01 are authorized to contact the NFC Contact Center about Agency Address Changes.

Callers who are hearing or speech impaired:
Federal Relay Services
VRS: 1-877-709-5798
TTY: 1-800-877-8339

Additional Resources:

Last Updated / Reviewed: May 06, 2019