The PRT represents the NFC Payroll/Personnel System and Services (PPSS) clients in establishing prioritization of agency specific requests, system-wide enhancements and unresolved customer-wide initiatives involving the NFC Scheduled Release. Duties include:
- Representing all users, large and small, to meet agency needs within the PPSS
- Providing a unified approach to system project prioritization
- Providing comments and recommendations to ensure that projects are prioritized in a fair and consistent manner using customer input, NFC, LOE, etc.
- Providing consensus solutions to system problems, changes or proposed enhancements
- Identify and document new requirements for enhancements to the PPSS
- Identifying potential PPSS projects that have community wide impact and appointing work groups as appropriate to recommend an approach for a system wide solution
- Recommending the funding sources for community wide projects development and implementation costs
- Sets guidelines for customers in using PPSS
The PRT will be comprised of the following participants:
- Designees appointed by the CB to represent the seven largest PPSS customers
- Two elected representatives from NFC’s other Payroll/Personnel agencies
- One representative from the Small Agency Human Resources Council (SAHRC)
Chairperson (NFC Associate Director, DC Operations)
Direct and manage meetings to ensure smooth and orderly dissemination of information and appropriate discussion
- Present project topics of interest or concern from NFC or user groups to PRT
- Call special meetings as needed
- Serve as liaison to the CB Vice Chairperson
- Develop and distribute all meeting information including meeting agenda, proposed project documentation, current schedule release listing, etc.
- Coordinate and provide notification to members of dates, times and places of scheduled meetings
- As necessary, coordinate and distribute pertinent information derived from CB and User group meetings
- Participate in all scheduled meetings or send an alternate representative that has the authority to make decisions on behalf of their department or agency
- Submit inter-agency and/or agency-specific comments and recommendations on changes or enhancement to the PPS
- Submit proposed changes for projects on the NFC Scheduled Release
- Serve as Agency’s voice for decisions regarding PPS-related matters such as change requests
- Provide research resources as needed
- Participate or designate an agency representative for sub groups.
Meetings will be held on a bi-monthly basis and special meetings may be called as needed.