- Application Role –a user’s capabilities within the application.
- CLER Security Officer (CSO) – A person in the Organization designated as having the responsibility for coordinating all security access activities with NFC Security.
- Centralized Enrollment Clearinghouse System (CLER) – CLER provides an efficient and cost-effective way for both health insurance carriers and Federal Government payroll offices to conduct their quarterly reconciliation of FEHB enrollment data records as required by OPM.
- DPRW Security Officer (DSO) – A person in the Department designated as having the responsibility for coordinating all security access activities with NFC Security.
- Direct Premium Remittance Web (DPRW) – The DPRW system provides an enrollment, billing, and collection process for Federal Employee Health Benefits (FEHB) for eligible separated Federal employees, former spouses of Federal employees, dependents of Federal employees, direct pay annuitants, and dependents of annuitants.
- Security Access – A set of access permissions to resources across multiple computing platforms.
- Tribal Security Officer (TSO) – A person in the tribe designated as having the responsibility for coordinating all security access activities between with NFC Security.
- Tribal Insurance Processing System (TIPS) – Tribal employers that choose to participate in the FEHB program will have access to the Tribal Insurance Processing System (TIPS). Users of each Tribal employer will use TIPS to submit or adjust FEHB enrollment data, view monthly billing statements, as well as run reports from Tribal FEHB enrollment and billing data.
- User – The individual that needs access to a system or data in order to carry out his/her job function.
- User ID –A unique identifier assigned to all users.
Last Updated / Reviewed: August 28, 2020