Adding and Removing Security Access
- Insurance Security Officers via ServiceNow Console submit requests for Security Access at https://nfcerp.servicenowservices.com/sp_ess.
- Properly completed requests will be processed within the period defined in Service Level Agreements, depending upon complexity and number of users affected.
- Improperly completed forms will be returned.
Accounts Inactive for 30/60/120 Days:
- All users are required to log on to their accounts within 30 days at a minimum.
- There is an inactivity process if users do not adhere, then their accounts will be deleted. Security Officers must attend training to learn about this inactivity process.
- The CLER Security Officer (CSO), DPRW Security Officer (DSO), Tribal Security Officer (TSO) must submit a trouble ticket to OSC Operations and Security Center (OSC) at 800-767-9641, or e-mail email@example.com for the UserID to have the suspended status removed and request a new temporary password.
- To re-establish the employee’s UserID and access to perform their job, new forms AD3100-C, AD3100-T, or AD3100-D will need to be submitted to NFC Security via the ServiceNow Application.