DPRS Escalation Process
- NFC offers a Level 2 Help Desk to all DPRS customers. (GISB) Help Desk staff will assist with DPRS technical processing issues and DPRS system.
- Any customer may contact the (GISB) Escalation Team, if they feel they have not received satisfactory customer service. In order to escalate an issue, a customer must first have logged an incident and received a tracking number from the DPRS Help Desk Personnel, which has not been timely and accurately resolved.
- Escalations must be presented to the GISB.Escalations@usda.gov mailbox where they will be researched and responded to by Unit, Section and Branch supervisors.
DPRS Help Desk Staff Escalation
- When a Level 2 staff member believes that he/she cannot resolve the issue or answer the question within prescribed timeframes, he/she elevates the issue or question to his/her supervisor or the Section Head. The Section Head may assign an Analyst to address the issue or may handle the issue him/herself.
- After the Level 2 staff member has elevated the issue internally, the GISB Section Head may also contact the Branch Chief at any point in time.
- GISB Section Head and /or Branch Chief may elevate the issue to the Associate Director over the Functional area.
If, after these steps have been followed, and the customer is still dissatisfied, the issue is moved up the line by the Government Insurance and Collections Directorate (GICD), Associate Director to the Deputy Director of GESD. Escalations must be presented in the order stated in this procedure to be addressed by the appropriate levels of management.