Module 1 - Explain the main functions of SPPS Web
- Summarize NFC’s payroll processing functions
- Introduction to the purpose and functionality of SPPS Web
Module 2 - Navigate through SPPS Web
- Log into SPPS Web
- Navigate between the menu options within SPPS Web
- Reference the online help feature for SPPS Web
Module 3 – Process Payments and Adjustments Records
- Introduction to the adjustment function of SPPS Web
- Identify the main types of manual adjustments processed in SPPS Web
- Process the different types of adjustments
Module 4 - Request reports within SPPS Web
- Introduction to the reporting capabilities of SPPS Web
- Process each type of report available within SPPS Web
Prerequisites for this Training Course
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Training Course Length
Locations for This Training Course
We offer on-site and instructor-led trainings. Additionally, the course is offered on a quarterly basis at the USDA’s Customer Service Office in Washington, DC.
Cancellation Policy: An Agency may cancel a student from a scheduled session up to 1 week before the start of the course. If we receive a cancellation less than 5 business days prior to the start of the course, the Agency will be billed for that student. The Agency can make student substitutions at its own discretion.