Module 1 - Introduction
- Describe the EmpowHR system and how it relates to the Payroll/Personnel System (PPS).
- Navigate within EmpowHR.
- Manage the position information.
- Manage the employees' relationship to the organization.
- Process Personnel Action Requests (PARs) and Payroll Documents.
- Identify and correct suspense errors.
- Describe and process history overrides.
Module 2 - EmpowHR System Overview
- Describe the purpose and main components of EmpowHR.
Module 3 - Payroll/Personnel Process (PPS) and Inquiry System
- Describe the Payroll/Personnel Process Flow and Processing Cycle.
- Describe the relationship between IRIS, PINQ, PMSO, and TMGT with EmpowHR.
- Navigate and research within IRIS, PINQ, PMSO, and TMGT successfully.
Module 4 - EmpowHR Navigation
- Access EmpowHR.
- Navigate menu options within EmpowHR.
- Utilize the navigation tips to process in EmpowHR proficiently.
Module 5 - EmpowHR Position Management
- Describe the purpose of PMSO.
- Describe the relationship between PMSO and EmpowHR.
- Create a job code.
- Modify an existing job code.
- Create a new position.
- Modify an existing position.
- Copy a position.
- Build multiple positions.
Module 6 - Person Model
- Describe the different types of organizational relationships.
- Describe how to add an employment instance.
- Describe how to add a contingent worker.
- Describe how to add a new instance of employment.
Module 7 - Personnel Action Request (PAR) Processing
- Describe PAR processing.
- Process a hire action.
- Complete Post-PAR Requirements.
- Process a departmental transfer.
- Process HR actions.
- Update the Reports To field.
- Correct applied actions.
- Describe the rollback process.
Module 8 - Payroll Documents
- Describe payroll documents.
- Process payroll documents.
Module 9 - Suspense & Corrections
- View and correct suspense errors.
- Review override codes.
- Review error message reports.
Module 10 - History Override
- Describe the history override function.
- Process history override packages.
- Process the rollback of a history override package.
- Processing the Rollback of a History Override Package.
Prerequisites for this Training Course
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Training Course Length
- Classroom length – 5 days
- Webinar length – 5 days
This class is currently offered virtually via Zoom.gov. Class consists of instructor-led lecture, demonstrations, and hands-on exercises for students in an EmpowHR training environment.
On Hold. Please refer to our on-demand training offerings for EmpowHR.
Cancellation Policy: Note all customer cancellations must be submitted to NFC in writing. NFC reserves the right to cancel classes at any time. View cancellation policy.