- How to log into the NFC mainframe system.
- How to reset a user account on the Mainframe.
- How to perform basic ASO functions.
- How to list a user account.
- How to list all user accounts under the agency security scope authority.
- The types of agency security officers.
Prerequisites for this Training Course
- Enrollee must be an Agency Security Officer.
- Must have taken ServiceNow training.
- Must be able to log into the ASO Panels before training.
Training Course Length
Locations for This Training Course
Training sessions are scheduled on the 2nd Wednesday of the month, from 1 p.m. - 3 p.m. Central Time, but usually end by 2:30 p.m. If Wednesday falls on a holiday, training classes will be moved to the following Thursday.
Course Evaluation Form
- June 9, 2021 (Virtual Webinar)
- July 14, 2021 (Virtual Webinar)
- August 11, 2021 (Virtual Webinar)
- September 8, 2021 (Virtual Webinar)
- October 13, 2021 (Virtual Webinar)
- November 10, 2021 (Virtual Webinar)
- December 8, 2021 (Virtual Webinar)