Visit our new website!
AGA is proud to announce the launch of our new website! Please take a few minutes to get familiar with the CGFM section, while also exploring all AGA has to offer. Did you know AGA has an online library of interesting and relevant reports, has helpful financial management tools and hosts great events that offer valuable CPEs?
Introducing the new CGFM logo...
The CGFM logo has a new look! This simplified design makes your designation more prominent and more easily identifiable. Check it out in the banner of this email.
Time's running out!
Refer a friend, coworker or family member to the CGFM program, and you will earn a $10 credit off your CGFM renewal for each application we receive by Dec. 31, 2015. Below is more info on this CGFM “Reder a Friend” promotion:
CGFM "Refer a Friend" Promotion:
Rules and Information
Share the benefits and value of CGFM with your friends, coworkers, colleagues, employers/employees and earn $10 — per referral — off your 2016 CGFM renewal fee.
Here’s how it works:
- Encourage others to apply for the CGFM designation.
- If an individual completes an online CGFM application by Dec. 31, 2015 and includes your name in the “How Did You Learn About the CGFM?” field on the application, you’ll receive a $10 credit off your 2016 CGFM renewal fee.
- You can receive additional $10 credits if additional individuals apply within this period and include your name.
- To receive credit, your name must appear on the online CGFM application AGA receives between Sept. 23 and Dec. 31 in the “How Did You Learn About the CGFM?” field. Only one individual’s name may appear in the field.
- The $10 is a credit toward your 2016 CGFM renewal fee. The total amount of credits you can receive may not exceed your 2016 CGFM renewal fee ($30 for AGA members or $60 for nonmembers). The credit may not be applied toward any other CGFM or AGA products and fees. Credits will not be issued in a form of a payment or refund to any individual.
- Credits will be issued during the first two weeks of January 2016. Only active CGFMs who have the 2016 CGFM renewal fee due can receive the credits.