AGA Webinar: Financial Reporting Model Improvement — Government Funds
Feb. 8 | ET Time: 1:00 – 2:50 p.m. CST | 2 CPEs
RSVP (firstname.lastname@example.org) requested by NOON, Friday, Feb 3rd, 2017 if you plan to attend!
GASB issued an Invitation to Comment, “Financial Reporting Model Improvements - Government Funds” in December 2016. Join expert speakers to explore the nature and scope of changes that are proposed.
What's To Be Covered?
- The near-term, short-term and long-term recognition approaches (measurement focus and basis of accounting)
- Format of the governmental funds statement of resource flows Specific terminology
- Reconciliation to the government-wide financial statements
- For certain recognition approaches, a statement of cash flows
- Pam Dolan, Project Manager, GASB
- Roberta Reese, Senior Project Manager, GASB
- Scott Reeser, Supervising Project Manager, GASB
- David Vaudt, Chairman, GASB
Advance Preparation: None required
Field of Study: ACCG
Program Level: Overview
Location: NASA Auditorium
Cost: $30/AGA Members & $50/Non-members
NFC based attendees may submit payment by SF-182 or by check to AGA – New Orleans Chapter
Members & Non-Members via Checks
Contact: Rosemarie White: Rosemarie.email@example.com or Rosemarwht@outlook.com; Carla Williams: Carla.Williams@nfc.usda.gov
RSVP requested by NOON, Friday, Feb 3rd, 2017 if you plan to attend!
IMPORTANT: For those who will require a pass to NFC (the NASA Auditorium), please keep in mind we will need some lead-time to get this accomplish.