What is Reporting Center?
The Reporting Center is an interactive Web page available via the NFC Web site, which allows managers, personnel specialists, and other employees of Federal Agencies serviced by NFC to generate Administrative Reports, Financial Reports, Personnel Action Reports, and Workforce Reports.
The Reporting Center combines NFC's expertise in Web applications and user reporting to offer a new way to access management information that is usable, dependable, and cost effective.
Reporting Center Features
- Create customized and predefined reports
- Create statistical reports or graphs
- Print statistical reports or graphs
- View reports online
- Search by Name and SSN
- Save reports
- Display a list of all employees within an organization
- Display an employee's personal profile using the Payroll/Personnel System data base record information as displayed in the Information Research Inquiry System (IRIS)
- Download reports directly to spreadsheets
NFC has always maintained the highest level of controls to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of its client's valuable information. This tradition of security awareness will continue as we move to the Web for delivery of applications and services. The Reporting Center already uses 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL Level 3) for encryption of data traveling over the Internet and has in place policies and procedures to protect the Web server environment.
The Reporting Center team at NFC has begun development on integrating client certificate technology for authentication.