HRPAY 22-07, PINE Edit Enforcing Remarks
Published: December 29, 2022
Effective: Pay Period 25, 2022
The Personnel Action for the Personnel Input and Edit System (PINE) Edit Document Type 063 - Personnel Action, is being updated to add edits when the system validates a separation Nature of Action Code (NOAC) to determine if a Standard Form (SF) 2810, Notice of Change in Health Benefits, will be system generated. The Table Management System (TMGT) is being updated to add additional remark codes to TMGT Table 047, PINE Edit Error Messages and Code.
System Impact Status
Added edits to Document Type 063.
Added remark codes to TMGT Table 047.
The following changes are effective with this enhancement:
- When a Document Type 063 (for a non-history correction package) is processed for an employee with the following criteria:
- Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB) coverage code of FEHB
- NOAC - , , , , , , or
- Remarks code 388 or 389:
- 388 ‐ Terminate FEHB Enrollment
- 389 ‐ Transfer FEHB Enrollment To OPM
- When a history correction insertion action with one of the following NOACs: 010, 300 thru 399, 898, 908, 929, 969, 971, or 998 is the last entry in the history correction package, the package will be sent to suspense with the new error message 872 .
The PINE procedure manual, which is available online at the NFC Web site, is being updated to include the information in this bulletin. To view and/or print this procedure, selectfrom the drop-down menu on the NFC Home page. At the page, select the tab and select the applicable category to access the procedure manual within the category.
For questions about NFC processing, authorized Servicing Personnel Office representatives should contact the NFC Contact Center ator via the customer service portal at ServiceNow Portal for Federated Users and at ServiceNow Portal for Non-Federated Users.