HRPAY 20-10, Changes to Departmental Transfer
Published: December 1, 2020
Effective: Pay Period 24, 2020
The EmpowHR Department Transfer page is being modified to now require four search fields be completed. The EmplID, SSN, Sub-Agency, and Last Name fields are now required fields.
The Department Transfer page has been modified to require completion of four mandatory search fields: EmplID, SSN, Sub-Agency and Last Name
To Process a Departmental Transfer:
- Access the National Finance Center (NFC) Web site (www.nfc.usda.gov).
- Select the icon. The Applications Launchpad is displayed.
- Select the icon. The EmpowHR Warning page is displayed.
- Select the button. The Login page is displayed.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Select the button. The EmpowHR Main Menu is displayed.
- Select . The Personnel Action Request (PAR) Processing Menu is displayed.
- Enter the applicable information in the required fields.
- Select the button.
The procedure manual for this application, which is available online at the NFC Web site, is being updated to include the information in this bulletin. To view this procedure, selectfrom the drop-down menu on the NFC Home page. At the page, select the tab and select the applicable category to access the procedure manual within the category.
For questions about NFC processing, authorized Servicing Personnel Office representatives should contact the NFC Contact Center ator via the customer service portal.