HRPAY 20-06, Reminder for Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB) Inquiries to be Submitted under the Benefits Processing Option in ServiceNow
Published: September 30, 2020
This bulletin is being issued to remind Agencies that Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB) inquiries (e.g., health benefits-related inquiries) should be submitted via ServiceNow under theoption.
The ServiceNow Customer Service Portal, under "Service Catalog", includes FEHB Benefits Processing Section templates.
To submit FEHB inquiries unrelated to bills:
- Connect to ServiceNow at
- Log in to the ServiceNow Service Catalog Portal.
- Select under Service Catalog. Once selected, the FEHB/TSP/Intl'l Org Request page is displayed.
- Select under Related Categories. Once selected, the FEHB Request page is displayed.
- Make the applicable selection from the following list:
- 1095-C Inquiry (ACA) (Affordable Care Act)
- Add/Delete Dependents
- Change Enrollment
- Effective Date
- LWOP (REGULAR) (Leave Without Pay)
- Medical Emergency
- Military (LWOP) (Leave Without Pay)
- Name/Address Change
- New Hire
- OWCP (LWOP) (Office of Workers' Compensation Program)
- Open Season
- SF2809 needed for Retirement
- Submit the request.
For information on submitting FEHB billing inquiries, refer to Bulletin: BILL 20-01, Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB) Billing Inquiries Sent to the Administrative Billings and Collections (ABCO) System in ServiceNow dated July 7, 2020.
For questions about NFC processing, authorized Servicing Personnel Office representatives should contact the NFC Contact Center ator via ServiceNow.