BILL 20-01, Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB) Billing Inquiries Sent to the Administrative Billings and Collections (ABCO) System in ServiceNow
Published: July 7, 2020
Effective: Pay Period 14, 2020
The National Finance Center (NFC) would like to inform customers that the itemis no longer contained under the FEHB related category, which is located in the Benefits Processing - FEHB/TSP/Intl'l Org service catalog in ServiceNow. Authorized Agency representatives should utilize the self service portal for to submit inquires related to FEHB bills.
Utilize the Debt Management - ABCO, Collections and Claims self-service portal to submit FEHB bill inquires.
The ServiceNow portal, under ABCO, includes FEHB bill templates.
To submit an FEHB bill inquiry:
- Connect to ServiceNow.
- Log in to the ServiceNow Customer Service Portal.
- Select , under the . The Service Catalog List is displayed.
- Select . The Debt Management – ABCO, Collections, and Claims page is displayed.
- Select . The ABCO Submit an ABCO Request page is displayed.
- Select the applicable FEHB bills option. Valid values are:
Authorized Agency representatives can find the new service request catalogs on the ServiceNow Web site atfor non-Federated users and for Federated users.
For your convenience, the NFC Business Service Management ServiceNow Customer Service Portal User Guide can be found at.
For questions about NFC processing, authorized Servicing Personnel Office representatives should contact the NFC Contact Center ator via ServiceNow.