USDA's Child Care Subsidy Program currently administers child care subsidy programs on behalf of the following Department/Agencies:
- General Services Administration (Employees only, contractors are not eligible)
- National Park Service (Employees only, contractors are not eligible)
- U.S. Coast Guard (Active Duty Members only, civilians are not eligible)
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection (Employees only, contractors are not eligible)
Children must be in the following categories:
- Ages birth through 12 years of age
- Disabled and under the age of 18
Each agency that offers child care subsidy benefits creates its own guidelines for administration. USDA administers the programs on behalf of those agencies, following their established guidelines.
Please note: You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed to view Portable Document Format (PDF) files. To obtain a free copy, click on the Acrobat Reader icon and download it from the Adobe Web site.