USDA's Child Care Subsidy Program currently administers child care subsidy programs on behalf of the following Department/Agencies:
- General Services Administration (Employees only, contractors are not eligible)
- National Park Service (Employees only, contractors are not eligible)
- U.S. Coast Guard (Active Duty Members only, civilians are not eligible)
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection (Employees only, contractors are not eligible)
Children must be in the following categories:
- Ages birth through 12 years of age
- Disabled and under the age of 18
Each agency that offers child care subsidy benefits creates its own guidelines for administration. USDA administers the programs on behalf of those agencies, following their established guidelines.
Please note: You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed to view Portable Document Format (PDF) files. To obtain a free copy, click on the Acrobat Reader icon and download it from the Adobe Web site.
- USDA Child Care Subsidy Program Provider Enrollment Package [PDF - 1.18MB]
For Providers who wish to apply/participate on behalf of Non-Army Families.
- USDA Child Care Subsidy Program Provider Handbook [PDF - 586KB]
- Banking/EFT Update Form [PDF - 250KB]
- Provider Update Form [PDF - 259KB]
- USDA Provider Request to Initiate a Stop Payment Order [PDF - 194KB]
- USDA Payment Policy Handbook [PDF - 902KB]