Eligibility to receive benefits is based upon all documents submitted to the USDA for review. A determination of benefits will be completed at which time the GSA Employee will receive an email from the USDA informing them of the benefit that they may be entitled to and the effective date.
Please be advised that GSA Employees are financially responsible for all child care costs until they have been informed by the USDA that a GSA Subsidy benefit has been approved on the GSA Employee’s behalf.
Eligibility includes the following categories of GSA Employees
- Current GSA Employees (Contractors do not qualify)
- Total Family income of $68,100 and under and are:
- A single parent
- An Employee with a Spouse/Partner who is working, attending school outside of the home
- Using a Licensed, Registered or Accredited Child Care Home or Child Care Center
The Employee may qualify for benefits in accordance with the Eligibility Table established by the GSA.
To begin your application process:
Please note: You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed to view Portable Document Format (PDF) files. To obtain a free copy, click on the Acrobat Reader icon and download it from the Adobe Web site.
- General Services Administration (GSA) Application Package [PDF - 1.59MB]
- GSA Child Care Subsidy Family Handbook [PDF - 565KB]