Maintenance Schedule for October 21, 2022
The NFC will conduct system maintenance on Friday, October 21, 2022, from 6:00 p.m. until 11:59 p.m., on Sunday, October 23, 2022.
- Service Now will be unavailable on Friday, October 21, 2022 from 6:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m. on Saturday, October 22, 2022 due to Service Now Upgrade from Rome to San Diego.
- The Mid-Range and Windows environments will be available during the entire maintenance period.
- The Linux and Windows environments may have intermittent connectivity on October 22, 2022, from 6:00 a.m., until 5:00 p.m., due to Server Engineering Group monthly server patching requirements.
- Security fixes will be applied on AIX LPAR ZETA-D on Saturday, October 22, 2022, from 8:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. webTA validation function will not be unavailable.
- Security fixes will be applied to AIX LPAR TIPSPDDB-D on October 22, 2022, from 8:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. Tribal Insurance Processing System (TIPS) and Direct Premium Remittance System web portal (DPRW) will not be available.
- Security fixes will be applied on AIX LPARS ARES-D and MARS-D on Saturday, October 22, 2022 from 8:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. The following production applications will not be available: PUDS, FSDE, ITRS, OFEE, TUMS, STARWEB, EPP/ESS, EPP/Mobile, EPP/Demo, EPPA, ETHICS, ETHTRACK, KBASE, Reporting Center, Download Center, SALL, FUND, PADS, IBILL, DPRW, HIPS, and TIPS.
- The Mainframe will be unavailable on Saturday, October 22, 2022, from 5:00 p.m. until 10:45 p.m. due to OSC maintenance activities.